PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS
In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and the Regulations of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, you are hereby informed that EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS GOOD FAITH, S.A. DE C.V. hereafter EXCLUSIVE GOOD FAITH PRODUCTS respects the right to privacy and is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data.
EXCLUSIVE GOOD FAITH PRODUCTS is domiciled in Pedro Ramírez Vázquez Street, number 200, interior 10 in the Del Valle Oriente neighborhood, in the municipality of San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León, Zip Code 66260 and website: https://www.riverogonzalez.com.mx/
His privacy office It is located at the same address mentioned above.
Regarding your personal data, we inform you of the following:
What personal data will we use?
The personal data that EXCLUSIVE GOOD FAITH PRODUCTS can collect include:
- Identification and contact data:
- Home, office and/or cell phones
- Patrimonial or financial data
- Credit or debit card numbers, exclusively to make charges or payments.
- Bank account data, exclusively to make payments.
- History of permits, licenses and other authorizations to carry out constructions.
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
The personal data we collect from you will be used for the following purposes:
- Purposes necessary for the service you request:
- To fulfill those obligations that derive from the existing legal and/or commercial relationship
- To be able to carry out services for the sale of wine and gourmet products as well as tours.
- To comply with legal requirements of competent authorities.
- Evaluate a possible provision of services and prepare quotes.
- To comply with legal requirements issued by various authorities, keep our records updated, follow up on our business relationship, if any, and maintain communication with you.
- Evaluate a possible hiring of personnel and enter into, where appropriate, employment or service provision contracts.
- Comply with labor, tax and social security obligations.
- The identification, operation, administration and commercialization of the contracted services
- For any act or proceeding of judicial or extrajudicial collection derived from the relationship with you.
- The identification, operation, administration and commercialization of the contracted services or the products acquired.
- Analyze if a business relationship will be established.
- To be used in any judicial or extrajudicial collection procedure.
- Comply with fiscal obligations.
- Preparation and conclusion of contracts with clients, derived from the commercial relationship.
- Secondary purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but that allow and facilitate us to provide you with better care:
- Being contacted and sending information in order to know the level of satisfaction in relation to the acquisition of services
- Marketing or advertising and commercial prospecting (NEWSLETTERS).
- Being contacted to disclose commercial information about our company, among which information related to new services, events, changes in services, evaluation of the quality of services, including any marketing, advertising, statistical and commercial prospecting.
In case you do not want your personal data to be used for these secondary purposes, indicate it to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCLUSIVE GOOD FAITH PRODUCTS will not collect data considered sensitive, understanding them as those that may reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions and sexual orientation.
How will we collect your personal data?
For the activities indicated in this privacy notice, we may collect your personal data in different ways:
- When you provide them directly to us.
- When you visit our website or use our online services.
- Through other sources permitted by law.
Cookies are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer when browsing a specific Internet page, which allow the Internet server to remember some data about this user, including their preferences for the display of the pages on that server.
On the other hand, web beacons are images inserted in an Internet page or email, which can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor, such as storing information about the user's IP address, duration of interaction time on said page and the type of browser used, among others.
The personal data that we collect through these technologies will be used for the following purposes:
- For market research purposes and for greater efficiency in the provision of services.
- The personal data we obtain from these tracking technologies is as follows:
- Identifiers, username and passwords of a session
- User preferred language
- Region in which the user is located
- User's browser type
- User operating system type
- Date and time of the start and end of a user session
- Web pages visited by a user
- Searches made by a user
- Advertising reviewed by a user
- The links below.
- The IP address.
- The site you visited before entering ours.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Except for the exceptions provided for in article 37 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, we undertake not to transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent, as well as, where appropriate, to carry out the transfer of personal data in the terms established by that law.
How can you Access, Rectify, Cancel your personal data, or Oppose its use?
You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use them for and the conditions of use we give them (Access).
Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification),
You can request that we remove it from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used properly (Cancellation).
You can object to the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition).
These rights are known as rights. ARC.
You may exercise the ARCO Rights free of charge and at any time by submitting a request to the person responsible for personal data by email addressed to the Department of Data Protection whose address is: email@example.com, or, with the presentation of the respective application to the rights ARC, at the address of our Privacy Office, indicated above.
Whichever medium you choose, your request must state:
- To which data it refers and, where appropriate, the modifications or corrections that it intends to make or, the part of the data that it intends to cancel or if its intention is to cancel all of them.
- The name of the owner and address or other means to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, and
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
EXCLUSIVE GOOD FAITH PRODUCTS will respond on the origin of the requests within a maximum period of 10-ten business days by email or to the means of communication indicated by the owner.
The contact details of the person or department of personal data, which is in charge of processing the requests for rights ARC, are the following:
- a) Name of the person or department of personal data: Oscar Montfort
- b) Address: Calle Pedro Ramírez Vázquez, number 200, interior 10 in the Del Valle Oriente neighborhood, in the municipality of San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León, Zip Code 66260.
- c) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- d) Telephone number: Monterrey: 8112154433
You can revoke the consent that, if applicable, you have given us for the processing of your personal data. However, it is important that you bear in mind that not in all cases we will be able to attend to your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we may require to continue processing your personal data. Likewise, you must consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue providing the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
Also, you can limit the use and disclosure of your personal information.
To revoke your consent we put at your disposal the “Arco Rights Exercise Format”, for which we ask you to contact our Department of Personal Data to the email email@example.com or visit our website https://www.riverogonzalez.com.mx/
In order for you to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following means:
- Your registration in the Public Registry to Avoid Publicity, which is in charge of the Federal Consumer Protection Office (PROPHECY), so that your personal data is not used to receive advertising or promotions from companies of goods or services. For more information on this registry, you can consult the Internet portal of PROPHECY, or contact it directly.
- Your registration in IMPULSORA SAN JERÓNIMO's own exclusion list, so that your personal data is not processed for marketing, advertising or commercial prospecting purposes by us.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this privacy notice at any time, in response to new legislation or jurisprudence, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products and market practices.
These modifications will be available to the public through the following means: (i) visible advertisements in our establishments or customer service centers; (ii) triptychs or brochures available in our establishments or customer service centers; (iii) on our website https://www.riverogonzalez.com.mx/ (iv) or we will send them to the last email you provided us.
Last update date November 11, 2020.